if i lay here
if i just lay here
do u think i’d still pass all of my classes
"Just fucking tell her. Right now. This is your sign."-Unknown (via forever-and-alwayss)
man all i want is to cuddle with you and bake you cookies and make your favorite food and sit on the couch all cuddled up with you and watch your favorite movie with you and then go to bed with you and maybe listen to your favorite album with you and jump around with you and then when we get tired of doing that we could fall asleep on the floor with pillows everywhere and put my face on your chest and just make you feel loved every day of your life
-advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
This made my night(via hopeless-lovely-dreams)
Pictures courtesy of : http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-that-look-just-like-childhood
1. THE HARDEST GAME YOU WILL EVER PLAY.
2. THE ORIGINAL TEXT MESSAGE
3. THESE BAD BOYS
4. THIS WAITING SCREEN
5. TALKING APPLIANCES (y)
6. SPINNING/FLYING DOLLS
7. BLOW UP FURNITURE
8. ACTUAL GOOD CEREAL PRIZES
9. THIS TRIO
10. THESE COLLECTIBLE PLATES
11. CRAZY CHOKERS
12. HIT CLIPS! (Y)
13. ORANGE TAPES
14. ROBO DOGS
I’m fucking childhood !!!
If you are an adult, becoming an adult, about to become an adult, or are worried about becoming an adult. take the time to watch this
actually, I think everyone, everywhere would benefit from this. please take the time. life is hard. SIGNAL BOOST.
This is important. Imagine if all of Tumblr can see it. I don’t want notes I want for you to each have a better day then the last. boost. watch.
Watch this. it might change your life. reblog. spread the word.
wow i liked this a lot. like recently it’s been hitting me that i’m gonna be an adult soon and get sucked into the monotony that is having a job and paying bills and not being a kid and i’ve been terrified but this gave me a lot of hope and even moved me to the point of crying so??? please watch it very important
"Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are."-John Green (via psych-facts)
but you’re a
I’m willing to
because I have a feeling